- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Which hikashop is the convenient to my case.
12 years 6 months ago #148943
by leonora
Which hikashop is the convenient to my case. was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I am testing Hikashop with the starter version. But now I would like buy any comercial version.
My custom sells virtual cursos on moodle plattform. (I am using moodle 2.6).
The site is made with joomla 3.1
The template is EZwebhosting
The custom has to buy the course, then he has to be accepted as moodle user and enroled in this course.
To do that, I need add a custom field: last-name, otherwise the moodle doesn't enable the student go to the course.
Please, advise me, about wich of hika versions is the most useful to me.
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I am testing Hikashop with the starter version. But now I would like buy any comercial version.
My custom sells virtual cursos on moodle plattform. (I am using moodle 2.6).
The site is made with joomla 3.1
The template is EZwebhosting
The custom has to buy the course, then he has to be accepted as moodle user and enroled in this course.
To do that, I need add a custom field: last-name, otherwise the moodle doesn't enable the student go to the course.
Please, advise me, about wich of hika versions is the most useful to me.
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148944
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Which hikashop is the convenient to my case.
Hi,
Where do you want to add that field ? On the product page ? on the checkout ? For the user ? For the address of the user ? For the order ?
Because based on what you need for your field, it will be either the Essential or the Business edition that you need.
Where do you want to add that field ? On the product page ? on the checkout ? For the user ? For the address of the user ? For the order ?
Because based on what you need for your field, it will be either the Essential or the Business edition that you need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149088
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic Which hikashop is the convenient to my case.
Thanks, Nicolás. I answered you in my previous topic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149090
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Which hikashop is the convenient to my case.
Hi,
The user fields are only in commercial editions of hikaShop.
The user fields are only in commercial editions of hikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds