- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Update the hikashop
12 years 6 months ago #149911
by leonora
Update the hikashop was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I started the development with starter version and now I bought the esencial. Can I install it "on" the starter without lost the configuration and the categories and products?
Therefore I am using the joomdle plugin. Is necessary any change in this plugin?
Regards.
Leonora.
Leonora.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I started the development with starter version and now I bought the esencial. Can I install it "on" the starter without lost the configuration and the categories and products?
Therefore I am using the joomdle plugin. Is necessary any change in this plugin?
Regards.
Leonora.
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149913
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic Update the hikashop
Sorry, I had not seen the documentation where it is explained. :blush:
Leonora
Leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149963
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Update the hikashop
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds