- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 5
Display PRODUCT CODE + shipping totals
12 years 6 months ago #150234
by byoguru
Display PRODUCT CODE + shipping totals was created by byoguru
-- HikaShop version -- HikaShop Business 2.3.0, Joomla!™ Shopping Cart Extension
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome is up to date. Version 32.0.1700.77
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I require the Product CODE to be displayed in the reports, and the emails - how can I do this?
+
I also require to have a report on SHIPPING COSTS - like the taxes report. I cannot find a way to show just the shipping.....
Please advise.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome is up to date. Version 32.0.1700.77
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I require the Product CODE to be displayed in the reports, and the emails - how can I do this?
+
I also require to have a report on SHIPPING COSTS - like the taxes report. I cannot find a way to show just the shipping.....
Please advise.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150275
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display PRODUCT CODE + shipping totals
Hello,
Regarding the product code on your emails the solution will just be to set the "Display product code" option trough "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" to YES.
Regarding the product code on your emails the solution will just be to set the "Display product code" option trough "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" to YES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: byoguru
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds