- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
2 errors everyday (on line 51 and on line 87)
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150358
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
2 errors everyday (on line 51 and on line 87) was created by Lumiga
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kunst.lumiga.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Everyday after installation Hikashop I got these errors and I don't know why.
After refresh the error is gone until the next day when I startup my computer.
Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/nfs/home/deb60930/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/home/deb60930/:/nfs/home/deb60930/:/home/deb60930/) in /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php:51) in /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/joomla/input/cookie.php on line 87
I Hope someone can help me because the site must be live very soon.
With Kind Regards,
Sailfin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Everyday after installation Hikashop I got these errors and I don't know why.
After refresh the error is gone until the next day when I startup my computer.
Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/nfs/home/deb60930/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/home/deb60930/:/nfs/home/deb60930/:/home/deb60930/) in /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php:51) in /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/joomla/input/cookie.php on line 87
I Hope someone can help me because the site must be live very soon.
With Kind Regards,
Sailfin
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150366
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2 errors everyday (on line 51 and on line 87)
Hi,
I am sorry but for what we can see of the error, it is a Joomla 3.2.3 problem, not an HikaShop one.
Regards,
I am sorry but for what we can see of the error, it is a Joomla 3.2.3 problem, not an HikaShop one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds