- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Last step of the order
12 years 6 months ago #150495
by kopretina
Last step of the order was created by kopretina
-- HikaShop version -- : Bussiner 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I would like to have one unique url address after the order is finished, to be able to set it se goal in Google Analytics.
But the informations which now appeares on the last page of the order will be visible as last one in the unique url.
I don´t know if I am able to explained clearly, what I mean.
Here is several url after the order is done:
mydomain.eu/categoryname/checkout/step/step-1
This one appeares if the order is done by registrated user.
Is there any possibility to solve this problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I would like to have one unique url address after the order is finished, to be able to set it se goal in Google Analytics.
But the informations which now appeares on the last page of the order will be visible as last one in the unique url.
I don´t know if I am able to explained clearly, what I mean.
Here is several url after the order is done:
mydomain.eu/categoryname/checkout/step/step-1
This one appeares if the order is done by registrated user.
Is there any possibility to solve this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150626
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Last step of the order
Hello,
Can you show me what are the different URLs that you are having through the last step of your checkout process, and also some screenshots of how you configured your "checkout workflow" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thanks.
Can you show me what are the different URLs that you are having through the last step of your checkout process, and also some screenshots of how you configured your "checkout workflow" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150659
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Last step of the order
Hi,
as I mentiond as last url is the
domain.xx/categoryname//checkout/step/step-1
the categoryname=the name of category in structure resp. the url of category
At the end is always step/step-1
or step-id-something
In attachement you can see how is configuration of checkout set up.
as I mentiond as last url is the
domain.xx/categoryname//checkout/step/step-1
the categoryname=the name of category in structure resp. the url of category
At the end is always step/step-1
or step-id-something
In attachement you can see how is configuration of checkout set up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #150666
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Last step of the order
I think that checking that
thread
will probably help you :
You can set the option "Force a menu on checkout" in the tab "Checkout" of the configuration and the URL will always be the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150723
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Last step of the order
Thank you for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds