Skip to main content

Contact us for more information - form

More
12 years 6 months ago #150500 by kopretina
Hi,

I would like to add the phone number to form under "Contat us for more information" and also be able to see it in the e-mail which will be sent to saler.

Is this possble?

Could you help me to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150541 by Xavier
Hi,

There is no easy options to add fields in this form. To do that you will have to customize the layout "product / contact" via the menu Display > Views to add the fields, edit the email via System > Emails in order to get the desired value and display it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150572 by kopretina
Customize the layout "product/contatct" I think I am able to do. But if I correct System>Emails there appeare only the name of the colum and no data from form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150627 by Xavier
Hi,

In the form you have to set the name like:

data[contact][fieldname]

Then in the mail get the value thanks to:
Code:
$data->element->fieldname

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150687 by kopretina
I ful fil the telephon number to contact form and this one is displayd also in sent e-mail too.
So problem solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum