1 shop for 3 sites with their own style?
12 years 5 months ago #150690
by Tralala
1 shop for 3 sites with their own style? was created by Tralala
Can I use one shop installed for 3 sites, while every site showing the shop with a different style? All sites from one vendor.
Same question for Hika Market.
(I am a new user. If the answer on my question is on this forum yet, apologize, I couldn't find it)
I'm using Joomla 3.2.3.
Trying now with Hika Starter, ready to buy Business or Market if necessary
Same question for Hika Market.
(I am a new user. If the answer on my question is on this forum yet, apologize, I couldn't find it)
I'm using Joomla 3.2.3.
Trying now with Hika Starter, ready to buy Business or Market if necessary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150711
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1 shop for 3 sites with their own style?
Hi,
I'm not sure what you want.
If you want HikaShop installed on three different joomla websites, that's possible of course by just installing it on these three websites.
If you want HikaShop installed on one website which can display in three different ways based on the menu you are in, that's also possible. Simply assign different templates to different menus of the website.
If you want HikaShop installed on one website which actually has three different virtual websites on top of it based on the URL the user used to access the website, that can be done with JMS multisite: www.jms2win.com
I'm not sure what you want.
If you want HikaShop installed on three different joomla websites, that's possible of course by just installing it on these three websites.
If you want HikaShop installed on one website which can display in three different ways based on the menu you are in, that's also possible. Simply assign different templates to different menus of the website.
If you want HikaShop installed on one website which actually has three different virtual websites on top of it based on the URL the user used to access the website, that can be done with JMS multisite: www.jms2win.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds