Skip to main content

"Call for price" instead of "Free"

More
12 years 5 months ago #150824 by defiantclass
I have some items that require the viewer to call for pricing. I don't have a price to enter for the items so they appear as "Free". I now have people calling about the "Free" items.

Is there any way I can change this to something else, such as "Call for price"?? Even blank (nothing) would be better than "Free".

Thank you.

-- url of the page with the problem --
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150884 by Xavier
Hi,

You have to do a translation override on the key FREE_PRICE like:

FREE_PRICE="Call for price"

www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175871 by icomex
I've found this answer in several places, but what if I need to use BOTH "Free" and "Call for pricing" for my inventory?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by icomex. Reason: sp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175872 by Jerome
Hi,

At this moment the best is to use a product custom field and to edit some views (listing_price for example) in order to display a different text depending the product custom field.
It requires some developement/PHP skills, but it is not something very complicated (mostly need some time to modify the required views).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum