- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
Add to cart displays wishlist logged in message
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #150916
by cpreen
Add to cart displays wishlist logged in message was created by cpreen
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
connectcad.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox x.x.x
Since upgrading to Hikashop 2.3.0, I'm finding that the Add to Cart button produces the message "You must be logged in to use wishlists" instead of "Proceed to Checkout / Continue Shopping". On the second attempt the correct message is displayed. I can force this to happen by logging in and logging out again. Then if I add a product to the cart I get the wishlist message.
I have wishlists disabled in the Config. Any thoughts?
For now I'm enabling the Go direct to Checkout option to smooth the path for my customers.
Conrad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox x.x.x
Since upgrading to Hikashop 2.3.0, I'm finding that the Add to Cart button produces the message "You must be logged in to use wishlists" instead of "Proceed to Checkout / Continue Shopping". On the second attempt the correct message is displayed. I can force this to happen by logging in and logging out again. Then if I add a product to the cart I get the wishlist message.
I have wishlists disabled in the Config. Any thoughts?
For now I'm enabling the Go direct to Checkout option to smooth the path for my customers.
Conrad
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by cpreen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150919
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to cart displays wishlist logged in message
Hi,
Do you had edited any views related on the checkout, or notice ?
If it is, thanks to save your changes in an external file, put back the default one in HikaShop and then try again.
Do you had edited any views related on the checkout, or notice ?
If it is, thanks to save your changes in an external file, put back the default one in HikaShop and then try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds