- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
listing page from the HP display problem
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151029
by oilibear
listing page from the HP display problem was created by oilibear
Hi,
I have a listing page displaying on the homepage, when I access any product pages from there, the product page displays withing the home page layout, so I have a slider set up to display only on the HP, it disappears on any other page, but in case of the product pages accessed via the HP listing page the slider stays at the top of the page, the same with some modules, they are assign to HP only, but they don't disappear in case of product page enter from the HP. Does it make sens at all? I attached the product page accessed from the HP and accessed from the side menu link. I would like all the detailed pages to display the same, with no images slider visible at the top neither some modules on the left that are assigned to HP only, how can I achieve that, any advice?
Any help much appreciated.
Regards,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
I have a listing page displaying on the homepage, when I access any product pages from there, the product page displays withing the home page layout, so I have a slider set up to display only on the HP, it disappears on any other page, but in case of the product pages accessed via the HP listing page the slider stays at the top of the page, the same with some modules, they are assign to HP only, but they don't disappear in case of product page enter from the HP. Does it make sens at all? I attached the product page accessed from the HP and accessed from the side menu link. I would like all the detailed pages to display the same, with no images slider visible at the top neither some modules on the left that are assigned to HP only, how can I achieve that, any advice?
Any help much appreciated.
Regards,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by oilibear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic listing page from the HP display problem
Hi,
What you need to do is to edit the modules displayed on the home page via the menu Display->Content modules, and configure the "menu" option to a products listing menu item so that the system sends the user to that menu item when clicking on a product link instead of staying on the home page menu item.
What you need to do is to edit the modules displayed on the home page via the menu Display->Content modules, and configure the "menu" option to a products listing menu item so that the system sends the user to that menu item when clicking on a product link instead of staying on the home page menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151099
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic listing page from the HP display problem
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your quick reply. I'm not sure if I understand well, in case of my home page module there is no menu item, because hikashop module is in the article, if you know what I mean, other words my home menu item is set up to pull featured products where the hikashop product listing is embeded, do you have any other ideas?
I attached the screen grab of the settings of my hikashop module and home menu item.
Best regards,
Kashka
Thanks for your quick reply. I'm not sure if I understand well, in case of my home page module there is no menu item, because hikashop module is in the article, if you know what I mean, other words my home menu item is set up to pull featured products where the hikashop product listing is embeded, do you have any other ideas?
I attached the screen grab of the settings of my hikashop module and home menu item.
Best regards,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic listing page from the HP display problem
Hi,
In your second screenshot, change the "menu" option to something else and it should hopefully work.
In your second screenshot, change the "menu" option to something else and it should hopefully work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151155
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic listing page from the HP display problem
Fantastic! it did work, thanks so much for your help Nicolas, you have a great support here guys.
Kashka
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds