- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Quantity delete redirect
12 years 5 months ago #151161
by upedown
Quantity delete redirect was created by upedown
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
misterpins.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning again! I need to redirect the "cart product quantity delete" action to a specific page. I've found
but I don't know whitch part I have to change! Any suggestion is welcome! Thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning again! I need to redirect the "cart product quantity delete" action to a specific page. I've found
Code:
<div class="hikashop_cart_product_quantity_delete">
<a class="hikashop_no_print" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=updatecart&product_id='.$row->product_id.'&quantity=0&return_url='.urlencode(base64_encode(urldecode($this->params->get('url'))))); ?>" onclick="var qty_field = document.getElementById('hikashop_checkout_quantity_<?php echo $row->cart_product_id;?>'); if(qty_field){qty_field.value=0; <?php echo $input; ?> qty_field.form.submit();} return false;" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?>">
but I don't know whitch part I have to change! Any suggestion is welcome! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151188
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic Quantity delete redirect
Resolved with the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" in config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151204
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Quantity delete redirect
Hi,
Glad to know that you have solved your problem.
Glad to know that you have solved your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds