Accordion/sub Menu items
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151185
by dashmalta
Accordion/sub Menu items was created by dashmalta
Hi all,
I would like to make the menu item 'HikaShop » category' to be like an accordion menu. Once the user hovers on the menu item, the submenu opens and the categories show up. Could someone help me with this one?
The menu is already set to display submenus since I am already using this feature with some joomla pages/functions.
PS: I want to create something like the following link:
www.chinooktec.com/ (hover over 'Products')
Thanks
I would like to make the menu item 'HikaShop » category' to be like an accordion menu. Once the user hovers on the menu item, the submenu opens and the categories show up. Could someone help me with this one?
The menu is already set to display submenus since I am already using this feature with some joomla pages/functions.
PS: I want to create something like the following link:
www.chinooktec.com/ (hover over 'Products')
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by dashmalta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151206
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Accordion/sub Menu items
Hi,
Actually to have this kind of feature you can use MaximenuCK.
www.joomlack.fr/extension-joomla-maximen...ch-maximenu-hikashop
Else it will require custom code in order to customize the menu module you are currently using.
Actually to have this kind of feature you can use MaximenuCK.
www.joomlack.fr/extension-joomla-maximen...ch-maximenu-hikashop
Else it will require custom code in order to customize the menu module you are currently using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds