- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
upload image in a second moment
12 years 5 months ago #151326
by upedown
upload image in a second moment was created by upedown
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
misterpins.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning! I really appreciate your help in this forum, it's very important! I'm using Ajax file to allow our clients to upload image to order and this is very important for us! I need a suggestion because my question is: if someone want to upload image in a second time? How can they do? If I understand correctly when the order is closed there's no chance to upload image to an order, right? Thank you again!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning! I really appreciate your help in this forum, it's very important! I'm using Ajax file to allow our clients to upload image to order and this is very important for us! I need a suggestion because my question is: if someone want to upload image in a second time? How can they do? If I understand correctly when the order is closed there's no chance to upload image to an order, right? Thank you again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151356
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic upload image in a second moment
Hi,
If you used an item custom field : when your customers will attach their images, these images will be linked to the products that they have added to their cart, so the only way to upload images will only be to add a new product to your cart.
If you used an order custom field :your customers will only be able to attach their images during the checkout workflow
So I don't think that you'll be able to do what you want without some complex code customization which will require development skills.
If you used an item custom field : when your customers will attach their images, these images will be linked to the products that they have added to their cart, so the only way to upload images will only be to add a new product to your cart.
If you used an order custom field :your customers will only be able to attach their images during the checkout workflow
So I don't think that you'll be able to do what you want without some complex code customization which will require development skills.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151540
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic upload image in a second moment
Thank you. I'll see another way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds