- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
final message on checkout
12 years 5 months ago #152196
by leonora
final message on checkout was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
When the customs ends de checkout the system show a message that I need change. How can I change this message?
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
When the customs ends de checkout the system show a message that I need change. How can I change this message?
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152226
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic final message on checkout
Hi,
You have to do a translation override on the key "THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You have to do a translation override on the key "THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds