- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Google Product Plugin
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #152556
by kyteasdale
Google Product Plugin was created by kyteasdale
Not sure which category this should be in - guessed here?
I threw some random settings into the plugin when setting it up - I'm now trying to tailor it to my needs, but it wont save any changes! Every time I click save - it comes up with "Plugin Successfully Saved" but the former information is replaced.
How can I edit this?
I threw some random settings into the plugin when setting it up - I'm now trying to tailor it to my needs, but it wont save any changes! Every time I click save - it comes up with "Plugin Successfully Saved" but the former information is replaced.
How can I edit this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152560
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Google Product Plugin
Hello,
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
2. If it still not working, can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message after you use the "save" button
Thanks.
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
2. If it still not working, can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message after you use the "save" button
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #152701
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic Google Product Plugin
Nothing major is coming up on the debug - couple of db repeats? But I don't really have much control of code knowledge. Which is the reason I utilise HikaShop.
Reinstall failed to solve the issue
Reinstall failed to solve the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152705
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Product Plugin
Well, the settings page of the plugin is completely handled by Joomla, not HikaShop.
Are you able to change the options of other plugins ?
Maybe you could try with another browser ?
Are you able to change the options of other plugins ?
Maybe you could try with another browser ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds