How to set up hikashop user points
12 years 5 months ago #152644
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
How to set up hikashop user points was created by Mitrax
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mitrax.com.au/store/category/14-pen-refills.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3,2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 33.0.1750.146
Guys,
Is there a guide which will show me how to set up hikashop user points ?
Cheers
Rob
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3,2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 33.0.1750.146
Guys,
Is there a guide which will show me how to set up hikashop user points ?
Cheers
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152655
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to set up hikashop user points
Hi,
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...userpoints-form.html
Honestly I think that this documentation is not up to date. I have in our TODO list to write the documentation for the new user points plugin.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...userpoints-form.html
Honestly I think that this documentation is not up to date. I have in our TODO list to write the documentation for the new user points plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152785
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic How to set up hikashop user points
Thanks Xavier,
Could you outline the steps I need to follow ? I've enabled & configured the user points plugins based on the document you referred me to and some guesses and have added a new payment method to my checkout but I cant see any indication that I can earn or use points during checkout.
I've also looked at my users and i cant see any record of a points balance anywhere.
Regards
Rob
Could you outline the steps I need to follow ? I've enabled & configured the user points plugins based on the document you referred me to and some guesses and have added a new payment method to my checkout but I cant see any indication that I can earn or use points during checkout.
I've also looked at my users and i cant see any record of a points balance anywhere.
Regards
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152836
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to set up hikashop user points
Hi,
We started a new tutorial to explain how "user points" works.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...57-using-points.html
The "user points" plugins replace now the old "alphauserpoints" one. We will update the tutorial with the new plugin configuration. In the same time we are working on some improvements for these plugins, I think we will put these new elements once implemented.
Regards,
We started a new tutorial to explain how "user points" works.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...57-using-points.html
The "user points" plugins replace now the old "alphauserpoints" one. We will update the tutorial with the new plugin configuration. In the same time we are working on some improvements for these plugins, I think we will put these new elements once implemented.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mitrax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152859
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic How to set up hikashop user points
Thanks Jerome,
This looks like it will be very useful, I'll keep an eye out for additional features in future releases.
Cheers
Rob
This looks like it will be very useful, I'll keep an eye out for additional features in future releases.
Cheers
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds