Did the last update Fuckup my site!
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152692
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Did the last update Fuckup my site! was created by gasoline
-- url of the page with the problem -- : gcmstores.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I can't see error message. Updates to last version 1 day ago.
When you go to a specific product the product page does not open. What is happening ?? DESPERATE!
Also lots of settings are changed. This is a real drama.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I can't see error message. Updates to last version 1 day ago.
When you go to a specific product the product page does not open. What is happening ?? DESPERATE!
Also lots of settings are changed. This is a real drama.
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152712
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Did the last update Fuckup my site!
Support is helping me greatly. Problem almost solved. Main problem was:
It apparently comes from a SEF issue.
Please make sure that the "activate smaller urls" option of the configuration is turned on.
Also some other issues that appearantly changed (or came up) after the update.
SUPPORT helped me fast and good. Thumbs UP. Thanks a lot!
It apparently comes from a SEF issue.
Please make sure that the "activate smaller urls" option of the configuration is turned on.
Also some other issues that appearantly changed (or came up) after the update.
SUPPORT helped me fast and good. Thumbs UP. Thanks a lot!
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by gasoline. Reason: added support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153857
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Did the last update Fuckup my site!
Still site is not good I see. Client made links from one product to others, and they dont work anymore. Thelinks are like:
dresshirts/product/show/1076-arrivee-korte-mouw-shirt-met-kentkraag
If I remove /show/ the link is correct. Is that because of the SEF setting. Now we have to change all the links by hand. Or can I do it via phpmyadmin at once?
dresshirts/product/show/1076-arrivee-korte-mouw-shirt-met-kentkraag
If I remove /show/ the link is correct. Is that because of the SEF setting. Now we have to change all the links by hand. Or can I do it via phpmyadmin at once?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153862
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Did the last update Fuckup my site!
Hi,
It's possible all at once via phpmyadmin.
For example, if they added these links in the product description, it can be changed like that:
It's possible all at once via phpmyadmin.
For example, if they added these links in the product description, it can be changed like that:
Code:
UPDATE `#__hikashop_product` SET `product_description` = replace(product_description, '/product/show/', '/product/');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154066
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Did the last update Fuckup my site!
Yes, thanks.
Allready did this via phpmyadmin. But your solution is faster. Ill keep that in mind for next time.
I saved the tables and with Notepad+++ did a search & replace and than inserted tables again. I also had to do this for Falang because it's a multiple language site.
Allready did this via phpmyadmin. But your solution is faster. Ill keep that in mind for next time.
I saved the tables and with Notepad+++ did a search & replace and than inserted tables again. I also had to do this for Falang because it's a multiple language site.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds