- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 0
Remove 'each' after price
12 years 5 months ago #152804
by bmichu
Remove 'each' after price was created by bmichu
Hi,
In the product listing the word 'each' is displayed after the price. I know I can hide this by setting the display to none in the CSS but I was wondering if I had overlooked a global setting to hide this?
Thanks!
In the product listing the word 'each' is displayed after the price. I know I can hide this by setting the display to none in the CSS but I was wondering if I had overlooked a global setting to hide this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152811
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove 'each' after price
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmichu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152869
by bmichu
Replied by bmichu on topic Remove 'each' after price
Great, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds