Installing dual language on existing active site.
12 years 4 months ago #154513
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
Hi,
Copying the XML files will allow you to have second description and name in hikashop items.
Importing your MySQL in the MySQLi table should work.
Copying the XML files will allow you to have second description and name in hikashop items.
Importing your MySQL in the MySQLi table should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154526
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
When I create the Databse in Plesk, there is no option for MySQLi. So I should try falang and see what requirements that one has.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154618
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154675
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
If when you put content under tabs and then save, the content is well saved and displayed in back and frontend so, no you don't have to, else yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154677
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
this works with admin but not with another super user.
Could this be caused by this?
also in system>configuration>languages
I see both languages but if I activate any of the option:
Activate the edition of content in multiple languages
I get a forbiten error: You don't have permission to access /new_multilang/administrator/index.php on this server.
Could this be caused by this?
also in system>configuration>languages
I see both languages but if I activate any of the option:
Activate the edition of content in multiple languages
I get a forbiten error: You don't have permission to access /new_multilang/administrator/index.php on this server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154764
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
I coppied the xml files as per your instructions because I was getting the following error when clicking on a product to display it:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/mybabylonia.gr/httpdocs/new_multilang/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 79
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/mybabylonia.gr/httpdocs/new_multilang/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 79
The error is there still after the xml files I copied (the files did not have to replace anything as they where not present in the folder \administrator\components\com_falang\contentelements)
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/mybabylonia.gr/httpdocs/new_multilang/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 79
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/mybabylonia.gr/httpdocs/new_multilang/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 79
The error is there still after the xml files I copied (the files did not have to replace anything as they where not present in the folder \administrator\components\com_falang\contentelements)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154860
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
Hi,
That seem to be a FaLang related error. Thanks to post your question to the FaLang team.
That seem to be a FaLang related error. Thanks to post your question to the FaLang team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154923
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Installing dual language on existing active site.
fixed it by setting the error reporting in Joomla back-end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds