- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Documentation page
12 years 5 months ago #153090
by gomay
Documentation page was created by gomay
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Why is it that when I go here www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html and then click a documentation square for what i'm trying to work on a popup displays of that thumbnail image but it never takes me to what I'm clicking on.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Why is it that when I go here www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html and then click a documentation square for what i'm trying to work on a popup displays of that thumbnail image but it never takes me to what I'm clicking on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153096
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Documentation page
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback we'll fix it today
.
Thanks for your feedback we'll fix it today
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds