- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 1
Removing "Continue shopping" button
12 years 5 months ago #153645
by abasel
Removing "Continue shopping" button was created by abasel
I can't remember if I added this to a view of if it is part of the core but either way I can't see how to do the following.
Once the checkout process has begun, I don't want the "Continue Shopping" button to appear at the bottom of the page, (as appears in the image below i.e. under the "Next" button.
Once the checkout process has begun, I don't want the "Continue Shopping" button to appear at the bottom of the page, (as appears in the image below i.e. under the "Next" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153653
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing "Continue shopping" button
Hi,
The continue shopping button is added automatically it you fill the option "Continue shopping button's URL" of the configuration. Leave that option empty and you won't see it.
The continue shopping button is added automatically it you fill the option "Continue shopping button's URL" of the configuration. Leave that option empty and you won't see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153717
by abasel
Replied by abasel on topic Removing "Continue shopping" button
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153739
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing "Continue shopping" button
I don't see any "continue shopping" button on that screenshot and there is no "continue shopping" button on the HikaShop cart module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153778
by abasel
Replied by abasel on topic Removing "Continue shopping" button
Aaagh I am looking for a rock to climb under... I won't even try and explain how I got this wrong... thanks :oops:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds