- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
Responsive Product Image
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153720
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Responsive Product Image was created by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Hi
Please help, if this is a duplicate post I apologize but I can 't seem to find a solution that Works.
How do i set the image on the product page to automatically resize when viewed on a cellphone.
Find below a link, if you copy the link into www.responsinator.com to test the responsiveness you will notice that the image does not resize, how do I change this.
www.snoozeulooze.co.za/index.php/categor...ilt-and-pan-function
thanks
Please help, if this is a duplicate post I apologize but I can 't seem to find a solution that Works.
How do i set the image on the product page to automatically resize when viewed on a cellphone.
Find below a link, if you copy the link into www.responsinator.com to test the responsiveness you will notice that the image does not resize, how do I change this.
www.snoozeulooze.co.za/index.php/categor...ilt-and-pan-function
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153747
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Responsive Product Image
Hi,
You should add such CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop for that:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv , .hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv img{ width: 100% !important; }
You should add such CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop for that:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv , .hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv img{ width: 100% !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds