- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 2
Change Add to Cart Button to First Letter Lowercas
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153795
by rodopemu
Change Add to Cart Button to First Letter Lowercas was created by rodopemu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.inkacollective.com/testing/consilium...ucts/flexible-tp100e
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.x
I am using the following extension to display a Add to Cart button on a article page
- Hikashop product TAG insertion
- Hikashop product TAG translation
I need to change the text in the button from "ADD TO CART" to "Add to Cart"
Where would I change this text value?
If this is just an issue with my Joomla Theme let me know.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.x
I am using the following extension to display a Add to Cart button on a article page
- Hikashop product TAG insertion
- Hikashop product TAG translation
I need to change the text in the button from "ADD TO CART" to "Add to Cart"
Where would I change this text value?
If this is just an issue with my Joomla Theme let me know.
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by rodopemu. Reason: added theme info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153806
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change Add to Cart Button to First Letter Lowercas
Hi,
The solution will just be to edit the "ADD_TO_CART" translation word through your translation file : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
The solution will just be to edit the "ADD_TO_CART" translation word through your translation file : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153938
by rodopemu
Replied by rodopemu on topic Change Add to Cart Button to First Letter Lowercas
Thank You Very Much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds