- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop and HTTP 500
12 years 5 months ago #153836
by webme
hikashop and HTTP 500 was created by webme
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.23
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 25.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Since I am using hikashop I got lots of problem and specially one with https urls from hikashop whereas I did not use ssl. So I decided to have a close look at my urls shop and I discover this :
How come I get a 500 error on all my hikashop pages ? How can I correct this?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.23
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 25.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Since I am using hikashop I got lots of problem and specially one with https urls from hikashop whereas I did not use ssl. So I decided to have a close look at my urls shop and I discover this :
Code:
[b]HTTP/1.1 500 Classe d'affichage introuvable [class, file] : categoryViewproduct, /components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php[/b]
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153843
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hikashop and HTTP 500
Hello,
To avoid double posts, we'll continue through that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...reur-500.html#153842
To avoid double posts, we'll continue through that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...reur-500.html#153842
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds