- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Access HikaShop account details [SOLVED]
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154436
by ROUBOS
Access HikaShop account details [SOLVED] was created by ROUBOS
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mybabylonia.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.8
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.4
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
sI've been asked to work on a site which I have not developed myself. I've been approached to fix it and take over the support/maintanance.
Now I do not have the hikashop account information of the original parchuse in order to download hikashop again, or upgrade the current old version, what do I need to do in order to access this info? The owner has no clue, but all he says is that hika shop was parchused for this site.
Is the site's URL saficient in order to get the account details?
Don't even have a copy of the old hikashop url in order to install the old version.
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.8
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.4
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
sI've been asked to work on a site which I have not developed myself. I've been approached to fix it and take over the support/maintanance.
Now I do not have the hikashop account information of the original parchuse in order to download hikashop again, or upgrade the current old version, what do I need to do in order to access this info? The owner has no clue, but all he says is that hika shop was parchused for this site.
Is the site's URL saficient in order to get the account details?
Don't even have a copy of the old hikashop url in order to install the old version.
thanks
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by ROUBOS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154480
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Access HikaShop account details
Hi,
Unfortunately, we don't have any record of a subscription for the website mybabylonia.gr on our website.
We would need the order number, the email or the name of the person/company who bought the product in order to see what we can do to give you access to it. Please send as much information as possible via our contact form so that we can identify the order.
Unfortunately, we don't have any record of a subscription for the website mybabylonia.gr on our website.
We would need the order number, the email or the name of the person/company who bought the product in order to see what we can do to give you access to it. Please send as much information as possible via our contact form so that we can identify the order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ROUBOS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154514
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Access HikaShop account details [SOLVED]
thanks
I sent an email.
I sent an email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds