- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop-CRM software Integration
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #154563
by wideservices
Hikashop-CRM software Integration was created by wideservices
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
moodleshop.wideservices.gr/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hello,
I would like to integrate my Hikashop with a CRM software. I have found a plugin for the intergration of Joomla-Zoho, but I need to find one way to integrate also the Hikashop.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hello,
I would like to integrate my Hikashop with a CRM software. I have found a plugin for the intergration of Joomla-Zoho, but I need to find one way to integrate also the Hikashop.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154569
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop-CRM software Integration
Hi,
It depend on your CRM, they don't work all the same way.
If the CRM allow csv import, so you can potentially export the orders in a well formatted csv file and then improt it in the CRM.
I think that it will require some development, a plugin should be enough for this kind of things.
It require good PHP level.
It depend on your CRM, they don't work all the same way.
If the CRM allow csv import, so you can potentially export the orders in a well formatted csv file and then improt it in the CRM.
I think that it will require some development, a plugin should be enough for this kind of things.
It require good PHP level.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds