- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Only admin can edit products [SOLVED]
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154655
by ROUBOS
Only admin can edit products [SOLVED] was created by ROUBOS
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mybabylonia.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.8
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.4
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have the normal admin on this site and the admin can edit products on hikashop.
I also have a second user who is also a super user, but when I try to edit a product with this user, I type in the name field but cannot save or close the product screen. It halts and I have to close the browser.
What could be the cuase of this?
Note this is a clone page of teh original and it is installed in a subfolder cause it is currently undergoing changes I want to make live later. The admin can work around hikashop no problems, the other super user cannot.
I have also installed falang. (not sure if this makes a difference)
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.8
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.4
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have the normal admin on this site and the admin can edit products on hikashop.
I also have a second user who is also a super user, but when I try to edit a product with this user, I type in the name field but cannot save or close the product screen. It halts and I have to close the browser.
What could be the cuase of this?
Note this is a clone page of teh original and it is installed in a subfolder cause it is currently undergoing changes I want to make live later. The admin can work around hikashop no problems, the other super user cannot.
I have also installed falang. (not sure if this makes a difference)
thanks
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by ROUBOS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154661
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Only admin can edit products
Hi,
Thanks to set the error reporting level to maximum and enable the debug mode.
That could give more informations about the issue, you can give us the returned error.
Thanks to set the error reporting level to maximum and enable the debug mode.
That could give more informations about the issue, you can give us the returned error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154785
by ROUBOS
Replied by ROUBOS on topic Only admin can edit products
thanks for your reply.
I checked the user again, and he had selected an Editor (CodeMirror).
I changed this setting back to default and it works fine.
thanks
I checked the user again, and he had selected an Editor (CodeMirror).
I changed this setting back to default and it works fine.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds