- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Filters Output
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #154691
by wideservices
Filters Output was created by wideservices
-- url of the page with the problem -- : moodleshop.wideservices.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hello,
When i apply a filter for the products (e.g. price filter) I want the outcome (the list of products) to be not in 1 column but for example in 2 columns. I tried to change it from Filters->Categories(for e.g.)->Number of columns from 1 to 2, but it didn't work maybe it's for something else. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hello,
When i apply a filter for the products (e.g. price filter) I want the outcome (the list of products) to be not in 1 column but for example in 2 columns. I tried to change it from Filters->Categories(for e.g.)->Number of columns from 1 to 2, but it didn't work maybe it's for something else. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154693
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Filters Output
Also, I have a problem with the menu. (snap.png)
I partly solved it with changing the z-index of the hickashop element in other page when i had the same problem but i have lost the default hikashop photo effect (arrow). (snap3.png)
Any ideas?
Thanks again in advance
I partly solved it with changing the z-index of the hickashop element in other page when i had the same problem but i have lost the default hikashop photo effect (arrow). (snap3.png)
Any ideas?
Thanks again in advance
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by wideservices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154699
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Filters Output
Hello,
1. I just tested it through your website, and I think that the solution will probably just be to directly use the option of your product listing content menu which have the ID number 244 to set the number of columns of your product listing.
2. Regarding your second issue, you'll probably be able to solve it by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. I just tested it through your website, and I think that the solution will probably just be to directly use the option of your product listing content menu which have the ID number 244 to set the number of columns of your product listing.
2. Regarding your second issue, you'll probably be able to solve it by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds