- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
who is currently shopping
12 years 4 months ago #154813
by Mat
who is currently shopping was created by Mat
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
Hi,
I would like to get a list of all outstanding shopping carts so that if they return I can offer them a discount or a special deal.
Thanks,
Mat
Hi,
I would like to get a list of all outstanding shopping carts so that if they return I can offer them a discount or a special deal.
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154822
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic who is currently shopping
Hi,
What you need will require a custom plugin. This plugin should be based on the trigger "onBeforeCouponLoad(&$coupon,&$do)".
hikashop.com/support/documentation/62-hi...entation.html#coupon
So when triggered, get the user carts make your desired checks, and if they are in the condition, set a coupon to the order.
Hope this will help you, else thanks to give us more details of what you exactly need.
What you need will require a custom plugin. This plugin should be based on the trigger "onBeforeCouponLoad(&$coupon,&$do)".
hikashop.com/support/documentation/62-hi...entation.html#coupon
So when triggered, get the user carts make your desired checks, and if they are in the condition, set a coupon to the order.
Hope this will help you, else thanks to give us more details of what you exactly need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds