- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
/media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155042
by artisanwebandprint
/media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden) was created by artisanwebandprint
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.artrageus1.com/coffee/product/55-ca...huetenango-guatemala
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Notice: Undefined variable: moduleId in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/templates/js_civic/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/templates/js_civic/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/templates/js_civic/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php on line 81
Notice: Constant DS already defined in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/plugins/content/artzoomin/artzoomin.php on line 9
Hello,
On certain pages the main image does not load (Coffee and Books) while on others it does (Art). When I look at the console I get this error: /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
I have used admin tools to reset permissions across the server but it did not resolve the issue. I also notice that the < > arrows to move between products is broken on all pages.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dawn
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Notice: Undefined variable: moduleId in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/templates/js_civic/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/templates/js_civic/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/templates/js_civic/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php on line 81
Notice: Constant DS already defined in /home/artrageu/public_html/test/plugins/content/artzoomin/artzoomin.php on line 9
Hello,
On certain pages the main image does not load (Coffee and Books) while on others it does (Art). When I look at the console I get this error: /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
I have used admin tools to reset permissions across the server but it did not resolve the issue. I also notice that the < > arrows to move between products is broken on all pages.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155056
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
Hi,
Please remove the override you got for the view "show_block_img".
You can make a backup of this file before but, the error is in an override so it is not the official HikaShop code.
It won't be possible to provide you a good support if you are not using the official HikaShop code, we can't know the content of the file or the modification you made.
Regards,
Please remove the override you got for the view "show_block_img".
You can make a backup of this file before but, the error is in an override so it is not the official HikaShop code.
It won't be possible to provide you a good support if you are not using the official HikaShop code, we can't know the content of the file or the modification you made.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157021
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
Hello,
I have downloaded the Artetics Zoom file overrides and deleted them from the server. I also uninstalled the module. I am still having the problem with the main image not showing for products that only have a single image. I also see four arrows instead of one when trying to advance from one product to the next.
test.artrageus1.com/books/history/product/44-legacy-of-ashes
Additionally, when I go into the product, I see the broken image link under the images. I then click edit and the image shows up in the popup. I click ok and the image shows up in the product info (from the admin). When I click save, the image thumbnail breaks again.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dawn
I have downloaded the Artetics Zoom file overrides and deleted them from the server. I also uninstalled the module. I am still having the problem with the main image not showing for products that only have a single image. I also see four arrows instead of one when trying to advance from one product to the next.
test.artrageus1.com/books/history/product/44-legacy-of-ashes
Additionally, when I go into the product, I see the broken image link under the images. I then click edit and the image shows up in the popup. I click ok and the image shows up in the product info (from the admin). When I click save, the image thumbnail breaks again.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dawn
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by artisanwebandprint.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157057
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
Hi,
Could you check via HikaShop > Display > Views if there is a dustbin in the line of the view "product / show_block_img" ?
If it is, backup the content of that view and click on the dustbin to reset the view content.
Currently in the source code of the page I still see code related on cloud-zoom.
Regarding the arrows thanks to add the following css property at the end of the frontend css file of HikaShop via Configuration > Display > CSS.
Could you check via HikaShop > Display > Views if there is a dustbin in the line of the view "product / show_block_img" ?
If it is, backup the content of that view and click on the dustbin to reset the view content.
Currently in the source code of the page I still see code related on cloud-zoom.
Regarding the arrows thanks to add the following css property at the end of the frontend css file of HikaShop via Configuration > Display > CSS.
Code:
.hikashop_next_product, .hikashop_previous_product{ width: 19px; height:19px;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 4 months ago #157129
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
Thank you as always for your dependable, clear and quick responses. Your suggestions quickly cleared up the problem. It's unfortunate that the Zoom feature from Artetics broke with the update, but I recognize that Joomla 3.3 is quite a jump from previous versions. Do you have any plans of bringing the zoom feature into the core of hikashop?
Also, the CSS you recommended cleaned up the repeating arrow issue.
Warm Regards,
Dawn
Also, the CSS you recommended cleaned up the repeating arrow issue.
Warm Regards,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157323
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic /media/com_hikashop/upload/ 403 (Forbidden)
Hi,
Unfortunately it is not a first priority, we already have a lot of things to improve / develop
But it is on our TODO list.
Unfortunately it is not a first priority, we already have a lot of things to improve / develop
But it is on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds