- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Email notifications
12 years 4 months ago #155573
by Carolek
Email notifications was created by Carolek
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hy
I try to change email for notification from the hikashop and it's going on to send me emails to the old address. I change the email every place possible and the old email is not appear anywhere (well I don't know where it is).
I want to change the email to the email of my client and it's not working.
Please help me
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hy
I try to change email for notification from the hikashop and it's going on to send me emails to the old address. I change the email every place possible and the old email is not appear anywhere (well I don't know where it is).
I want to change the email to the email of my client and it's not working.
Please help me
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155582
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email notifications
Hi,
Check the settings in the Emails section of the configuration.
Also, edit your emails via the menu System>Emails and check the settings of the emails there.
One of the settings between these places should still have the old email address.
Check the settings in the Emails section of the configuration.
Also, edit your emails via the menu System>Emails and check the settings of the emails there.
One of the settings between these places should still have the old email address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155662
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Email notifications
I checked all this before. This is not my first site with hika and all of them works fine. I try to change the email address with a gmail address and it works. The email before was a domain mail, is that a problem? And where it's take the old email? It's override the domain email and take from somewhere (don't know where) the old email and send to there... Is that a bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email notifications
So the issue is actually that your email server is not able to send the email with the new email address that you had set, and not that you couldn't change the email address in HikaShop.
In that case, I would recommend to contact your hosting company to see why it doesn't work with that new email address. They must have specific requirements for the email settings of the HikaShop/Joomla configuration.
As I said in my previous message, HikaShop only uses the email addresses configured in the Emails settings of the HikaShop configuration and the email addresses in the settings of each email notification that is editable via the menu System>Emails. There is no other place, and no bug on that.
In that case, I would recommend to contact your hosting company to see why it doesn't work with that new email address. They must have specific requirements for the email settings of the HikaShop/Joomla configuration.
As I said in my previous message, HikaShop only uses the email addresses configured in the Emails settings of the HikaShop configuration and the email addresses in the settings of each email notification that is editable via the menu System>Emails. There is no other place, and no bug on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carolek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds