- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in...
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155586
by dancingkazzaf
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in... was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/claireabellascloset.co.uk/public_html/beta/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/category.php on line 40 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$category_id in /home/sites/claireabellascloset.co.uk/public_html/beta/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php on line 62 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$category_name in /home/sites/claireabellascloset.co.uk/public_html/beta/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php on line 62 Brand:
I keep getting this error on my product page. It wasnt happening before and I dont know to get rid of it.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/claireabellascloset.co.uk/public_html/beta/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/category.php on line 40 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$category_id in /home/sites/claireabellascloset.co.uk/public_html/beta/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php on line 62 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$category_name in /home/sites/claireabellascloset.co.uk/public_html/beta/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_dimensions.php on line 62 Brand:
I keep getting this error on my product page. It wasnt happening before and I dont know to get rid of it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155589
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in...
Hello,
I think that we already fixed that issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Also, can you tell me if you've done some modification through these files ?
I think that we already fixed that issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Also, can you tell me if you've done some modification through these files ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 4 months ago #155716
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in...
Yes I have already solved the issue thanks, dont know how but I did.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds