- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
Order refunds
12 years 4 months ago #155776
by zebrafilm
Order refunds was created by zebrafilm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Several questions related to orders:
Some of our websites work with a 30 days moneyback guarantee.
The purchase is 'virtual' meaning after a confirmation the user level is set by Hika.
But when people want to their money back, and the status is set to refund in HIka, we don't see the levels set back, no credit invoice created.
Is this standard behavior or a bug?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Several questions related to orders:
Some of our websites work with a 30 days moneyback guarantee.
The purchase is 'virtual' meaning after a confirmation the user level is set by Hika.
But when people want to their money back, and the status is set to refund in HIka, we don't see the levels set back, no credit invoice created.
Is this standard behavior or a bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155845
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order refunds
Hi,
This is not managed in HikaShop, a plugin will be required for that. A plugin based on the function "onAfterOrderUpdate()".
Here is some documentation about the plugins:
Certificats de capacités
This is not managed in HikaShop, a plugin will be required for that. A plugin based on the function "onAfterOrderUpdate()".
Here is some documentation about the plugins:
Certificats de capacités
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155865
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic Order refunds
Thanks Xavier,
Of course not what I was hoping for but we will have to see if Hika can still work for our clients.
I am going to look at the plugin and see if I can find time.
Bastiaan
Of course not what I was hoping for but we will have to see if Hika can still work for our clients.
I am going to look at the plugin and see if I can find time.
Bastiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155876
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order refunds
Hi,
What I can suggest is potentially post a request in the commercial jobs section of the forum to have quote for this kind of developments.
What I can suggest is potentially post a request in the commercial jobs section of the forum to have quote for this kind of developments.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds