- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Show availability in product view
12 years 4 months ago #155928
by atzounis
Show availability in product view was created by atzounis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I am trying to interconnect hikashop with a greek best price grabber called skroutz.gr
One of the problems I have is that I can't find how to display availability in product page. I have all the products set to unlimited availability. How can make this apear as "status: available" in the product page?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I am trying to interconnect hikashop with a greek best price grabber called skroutz.gr
One of the problems I have is that I can't find how to display availability in product page. I have all the products set to unlimited availability. How can make this apear as "status: available" in the product page?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155999
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show availability in product view
Hi,
Thanks to edit the view "product / quantity" and add the code:
After:
And add a translation override like:
Thanks to edit the view "product / quantity" and add the code:
Code:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::_('ITEM_AVAILABLE').'<br/></span>';
Code:
if($this->row->product_quantity==-1){
?>
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tranITEM_AVAILABLE="Status: available"
The following user(s) said Thank You: atzounis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156011
by atzounis
Replied by atzounis on topic Show availability in product view
Thank you Xavier! You are the best!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds