- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
credit card details fields not showing
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155997
by phil2010
credit card details fields not showing was created by phil2010
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
afford.com.au/raffle
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :none
I am setting up MIGSVPC and I have all my setting correct but I am not getting the field to enter the credit card details.
I was using PayPal successfully and have noticed the payment process is no longer showing a payment option. I have read through the FAQ's and posts but without luck.
here is the page causing problem
Thanks in advance
afford.com.au/raffle
Phil Mace
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :none
I am setting up MIGSVPC and I have all my setting correct but I am not getting the field to enter the credit card details.
I was using PayPal successfully and have noticed the payment process is no longer showing a payment option. I have read through the FAQ's and posts but without luck.
here is the page causing problem
Thanks in advance
afford.com.au/raffle
Phil Mace
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by phil2010.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #156031
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic credit card details fields not showing
Hello,
I just tested that payment method on my end and it was working fine on my end, but no payment method is showing when I test it through your website, so you should probably remove the CSS code :
Through your custom.css file.
I just tested that payment method on my end and it was working fine on my end, but no payment method is showing when I test it through your website, so you should probably remove the CSS code :
Code:
.hikashop_payment_methods {
visibility: hidden;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156148
by phil2010
Replied by phil2010 on topic credit card details fields not showing
so i did.. I forget, would that stop the credit card form appearing as well?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156169
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic credit card details fields not showing
Yes, if you disable the display of the payment selection area where the credit card form is displayed you won't see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds