- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
after 2.3.1: Category product count not right
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156121
by magickarle
after 2.3.1: Category product count not right was created by magickarle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
directduchinois.ca/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- :5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am having a weird problem. The count of products per category is wrong on the first level.
Once I click on the first level category, then the sub-category count of product are right.
EX: furniture (10)
If I click on furniture, then I have
Sofas sectionnels pour la région de Montréal (22)
Ensemble sofa,causeuse et canapé pour la région de Montréal (5)
So the total should be 27 and not 10.
As well, on the right module, the same category is showing twice.
Ensemble sofa,causeuse et canapé pour la région de Montréal (5)
Ensemble sofa,causeuse et canapé pour la région de Montréal (5)
I have restore to the old version and everything looks ok.
Is it possible there is a corruption in the DB of products and association to category.
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- :5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am having a weird problem. The count of products per category is wrong on the first level.
Once I click on the first level category, then the sub-category count of product are right.
EX: furniture (10)
If I click on furniture, then I have
Sofas sectionnels pour la région de Montréal (22)
Ensemble sofa,causeuse et canapé pour la région de Montréal (5)
So the total should be 27 and not 10.
As well, on the right module, the same category is showing twice.
Ensemble sofa,causeuse et canapé pour la région de Montréal (5)
Ensemble sofa,causeuse et canapé pour la région de Montréal (5)
I have restore to the old version and everything looks ok.
Is it possible there is a corruption in the DB of products and association to category.
Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by magickarle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic after 2.3.1: Category product count not right
Hi,
Please replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php with the one in the archive enclosed and try again.
Please replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php with the one in the archive enclosed and try again.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magickarle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156150
by magickarle
Replied by magickarle on topic after 2.3.1: Category product count not right
A1. worked great! Thanks once again!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by magickarle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds