- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Remove Tooltip Hikashop/Joomla
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #156361
by wideservices
Remove Tooltip Hikashop/Joomla was created by wideservices
-- url of the page with the problem -- : moodleshop.wideservices.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
How can I remove the tooltip here ?
moodleshop.wideservices.gr/en/o-logariasmos-mou/order
It is the Hikashop My Account->Orders section
I also have the tooltip enabled tin Joomla registration form , I tried all the mentioned ways ' forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=620&t=6...4&p=3175866#p3175866 ' but nothing has changed.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
How can I remove the tooltip here ?
moodleshop.wideservices.gr/en/o-logariasmos-mou/order
It is the Hikashop My Account->Orders section
I also have the tooltip enabled tin Joomla registration form , I tried all the mentioned ways ' forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=620&t=6...4&p=3175866#p3175866 ' but nothing has changed.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #156394
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove Tooltip Hikashop/Joomla
Hello,
I think that using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
I think that using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
Code:
.ui-tooltip {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156476
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Remove Tooltip Hikashop/Joomla
Hi,
I have tried this and unfortunately it doesn't work, but thanks for the help.
--
edit: I tried with !important and now it works! Thanks again !!!
I have tried this and unfortunately it doesn't work, but thanks for the help.
--
edit: I tried with !important and now it works! Thanks again !!!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by wideservices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds