- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Bootstrap 3 or 2-tables
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156370
by wideservices
Hikashop Bootstrap 3 or 2-tables was created by wideservices
-- url of the page with the problem -- : moodleshop.wideservices.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
I wanted to ask, Hikashop is running with Bootstrap 2 or 3? I want to add some Bootstrap 3 classes(e.g. .table or responsive-table) to some tables of hikashop , such as the result page of My account->Affiliate and My Account->Orders. How can I do that? The template I use is intergrated with Bootstrap 3 and it is the Gantry-Rnshop.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
I wanted to ask, Hikashop is running with Bootstrap 2 or 3? I want to add some Bootstrap 3 classes(e.g. .table or responsive-table) to some tables of hikashop , such as the result page of My account->Affiliate and My Account->Orders. How can I do that? The template I use is intergrated with Bootstrap 3 and it is the Gantry-Rnshop.
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by wideservices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156384
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop Bootstrap 3 or 2-tables
Hi,
As Joomla is integrated with Bootstrap 2.3.2, we use this same version of Bootstrap.
What can be done is, edit HikaShop views via the menu Display > Views, but there is a lot of views to edit.
Or try a compatibility plugin between bootstrap 2 and bootstrap 3, not sure if that exist.
It's strange that the template provider create a template with Bootstrap 3 for Joomla. Or I am missing something
As Joomla is integrated with Bootstrap 2.3.2, we use this same version of Bootstrap.
What can be done is, edit HikaShop views via the menu Display > Views, but there is a lot of views to edit.
Or try a compatibility plugin between bootstrap 2 and bootstrap 3, not sure if that exist.
It's strange that the template provider create a template with Bootstrap 3 for Joomla. Or I am missing something
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167605
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Hikashop Bootstrap 3 or 2-tables
Hi Xavier,
My template will be using Bootstrap 2 (Joomla).
Am I safe with Hikashop for a few years? Checking you are not updating to Bootstrap 3 in the next year.
My template will be using Bootstrap 2 (Joomla).
Am I safe with Hikashop for a few years? Checking you are not updating to Bootstrap 3 in the next year.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #167606
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Bootstrap 3 or 2-tables
Hi,
Logically we won't (because Joomla is using bootstrap 2) and every if we add the support of Boostrap 3, we will keep the compatibility with bootstrap 2.
Regards,
Logically we won't (because Joomla is using bootstrap 2) and every if we add the support of Boostrap 3, we will keep the compatibility with bootstrap 2.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds