- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
No Thumbnail Images
12 years 4 months ago #157453
by BarbMc1
No Thumbnail Images was created by BarbMc1
-- url of the page with the problem -- : --
www.mcgheesminiatures.com/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XExplorer 11.0.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
In the HikiShop interface, when I go to the products tab, I do not see the images. One thought I had falling in and out of sleep last night, is that I remember reading something about Joomla not creating thumbnails. Going through FileZilla, there are no images in any of the thumbnail folders. In my configuration, I did check "Yes" for thumbnails, "Yes" for maintain ratio, but no images were created.
Is there a way for Hiki to generate the thumbnails? I have over 14,000 product images right now.
Thanks,
Barbara
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XExplorer 11.0.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
In the HikiShop interface, when I go to the products tab, I do not see the images. One thought I had falling in and out of sleep last night, is that I remember reading something about Joomla not creating thumbnails. Going through FileZilla, there are no images in any of the thumbnail folders. In my configuration, I did check "Yes" for thumbnails, "Yes" for maintain ratio, but no images were created.
Is there a way for Hiki to generate the thumbnails? I have over 14,000 product images right now.
Thanks,
Barbara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157485
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Thumbnail Images
Hi,
Do you see your products main image in the media/com_hikashop/upload folder ?
If yes, then it means that HikaShop doesn't have the access right to the thumbnails folders inside that upload folder to create the thumbnails.
If no, then you're missing the files of the images on your website.
Do you see your products main image in the media/com_hikashop/upload folder ?
If yes, then it means that HikaShop doesn't have the access right to the thumbnails folders inside that upload folder to create the thumbnails.
If no, then you're missing the files of the images on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds