Skip to main content

Create filter with available products

More
12 years 4 months ago #157665 by verzevoul
Hi!
Is it possible to create a filter with the available products. I mean a filter that can have a value 1=available now and 0=not in stock
I saw the field quantity which is ok, if I could create a filter on that field.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #157722 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
If you create a checkbox filter and apply it and your product quantity, when that checkbox will be checked, it will only display the products in stock, and if you un-check it, it will display all you products (with or without stock).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #157772 by verzevoul
Thanks Mohamed but I can t find that field. I tried to see and find the quantity field but I can t. I created a new custom field with all ways. What kind of field is the quantity filed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #157878 by verzevoul
Is it anyway to do that?
I can t see and confirm that there is not any Quantity field to choose from filters?
I tried to create also a custom field but I can t

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158051 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Thanks Mohamed but I can t find that field

To do that, you'll just have to create a filter and [strike]set the "Type" option to "Checkbox" and the "Apply on" option to "Quantity".[/strike]
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158062 by verzevoul
As you can see in the prtscr there is no quantity in my installation. Is there in yours?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158065 by Mohamed Thelji
My bad, I was talking about a filter with a type set to "In Stock Checkbox".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158184 by verzevoul
So, can we filter quantity?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158330 by verzevoul
Any news from the audiens? How can we add this field? Is there any piece of code we can add?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158382 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.

So, can we filter quantity?


Yes but as I said, if you create a checkbox filter and apply it and your product quantity, when that checkbox will be checked, it will only display the products in stock, and if you un-check it, it will display all you products (with or without stock).

Any news from the audiens? How can we add this field? Is there any piece of code we can add?


you'll just have to create a filter and set the "Type" option to "In Stock Checkbox".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #158409 by verzevoul
ok I saw it sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum