- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Pop-up Checkout stays on same page
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158398
by dancingkazzaf
Pop-up Checkout stays on same page was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.claireabellascloset.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hello I have added the pop-up option and when you add something to the cart the pop-up works fine, but if you click on 'proceed to checkout' the checkout appears but on the same page. How can I make this go to its own checkout page.
Sorry Incorrect category I have now moved it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hello I have added the pop-up option and when you add something to the cart the pop-up works fine, but if you click on 'proceed to checkout' the checkout appears but on the same page. How can I make this go to its own checkout page.
Sorry Incorrect category I have now moved it
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158411
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pop-up Checkout stays on same page
Hi,
You potentially have to fill a value for the option "Force a menu on the checkout " in Configuration > Checkout
You potentially have to fill a value for the option "Force a menu on the checkout " in Configuration > Checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 3 months ago #158729
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Pop-up Checkout stays on same page
Oh yes thankyou that has worked. You just use the drop down to select which menu item to use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds