Checkout Stuck on last step?
- CardOneConcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- We Only Do Well The Things We Love To Do!
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158457
by CardOneConcepts
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Checkout Stuck on last step? was created by CardOneConcepts
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : " An error occurred. " is the only message I get?
Hello,
I am getting ready to go live with a site I have been developing and have a virtualmerchant payment plugin set up using sandbox mode so I can test a transaction. I set up a fake product at a $1 here ( goldsmiths.accountsupport.com/shop/gifts...t-product-order.html ) I can add it to the cart, (step 1), register/login (step 2 ) However, I get to the last step (step 3) in my checkout process, enter credit card information, I make sure the shipping address is fine and make sure the terms checkbox is selected and then click the "finish" button but nothing happens? The page just shows all the info I just entered with the "Finish" button in the bottom right hand corner of the page. When I click it I am still on the same page and I see a system message at the top that says "An Error Occurred"?
Is this becuase i have virtualmerchant in sandbox mode? I really need to test transactions all the way through the checkout process so that I can review an order on the back-end. Becuase I have to add the ability to insert shipping tracking numbers on the users order page and somehow have that emailed to them, which i am still trying to figure out as well, but that's another topic!
Please help me figure out why the checkout is stuck on the last page!
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : " An error occurred. " is the only message I get?
Hello,
I am getting ready to go live with a site I have been developing and have a virtualmerchant payment plugin set up using sandbox mode so I can test a transaction. I set up a fake product at a $1 here ( goldsmiths.accountsupport.com/shop/gifts...t-product-order.html ) I can add it to the cart, (step 1), register/login (step 2 ) However, I get to the last step (step 3) in my checkout process, enter credit card information, I make sure the shipping address is fine and make sure the terms checkbox is selected and then click the "finish" button but nothing happens? The page just shows all the info I just entered with the "Finish" button in the bottom right hand corner of the page. When I click it I am still on the same page and I see a system message at the top that says "An Error Occurred"?
Is this becuase i have virtualmerchant in sandbox mode? I really need to test transactions all the way through the checkout process so that I can review an order on the back-end. Becuase I have to add the ability to insert shipping tracking numbers on the users order page and somehow have that emailed to them, which i am still trying to figure out as well, but that's another topic!
Please help me figure out why the checkout is stuck on the last page!
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by CardOneConcepts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Stuck on last step?
Hi,
This indicates that the returned data from the VirtualMerchant payment gateway is not valid.
Turn on the debug option of your payment method and you'll get debug information when trying to finish the order.
This indicates that the returned data from the VirtualMerchant payment gateway is not valid.
Turn on the debug option of your payment method and you'll get debug information when trying to finish the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CardOneConcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- We Only Do Well The Things We Love To Do!
12 years 3 months ago #158602
by CardOneConcepts
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Replied by CardOneConcepts on topic Checkout Stuck on last step?
How obvious!
Sorry I missed that!
Although I enabled it and tried the checkout process again and am still getting the same result as mentioned in my initial post. I do not see any debug information at all?
I must be missing something?
Sorry I missed that!
Although I enabled it and tried the checkout process again and am still getting the same result as mentioned in my initial post. I do not see any debug information at all?
I must be missing something?
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Brandon Cardone, Card One Concepts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #158621
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout Stuck on last step?
Hi,
If you have correctly enabled the "debug mode" of your payment method, you SHOULD have some debug trace, also can you :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to NO
- Tell me how your "Checkout workflow" option is set
If you have correctly enabled the "debug mode" of your payment method, you SHOULD have some debug trace, also can you :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to NO
- Tell me how your "Checkout workflow" option is set
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds