- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field translation with Falang
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #158607
by wideservices
Custom field translation with Falang was created by wideservices
Hello,
I have the Hikashop Business 2.3.0 version installed and I have also Falang on my site. I have read another topic in your forum with a guy having the same problem with me, translating custom field values. You had told him that it was in your TODO list. Is it implemented in the 2.3.0 version?
Thanks in advance.
I have the Hikashop Business 2.3.0 version installed and I have also Falang on my site. I have read another topic in your forum with a guy having the same problem with me, translating custom field values. You had told him that it was in your TODO list. Is it implemented in the 2.3.0 version?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #158620
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Custom field translation with Falang
Hello,
Note that you can actually translate your custom field name and values through your translation file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages") : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
Note that you can actually translate your custom field name and values through your translation file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages") : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #158705
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Custom field translation with Falang
Yes I have tried this but with this way I can only translate the custom fields names not the custom field values. Specifically I have created with Hikashop a custom field with type of radio button and I want to translate the radio button values.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158796
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom field translation with Falang
Hi,
You need to set the values in the custom field in upper case.
Then translate them in the override part of the "Languages" tab of the configuration.
You need to set the values in the custom field in upper case.
Then translate them in the override part of the "Languages" tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wideservices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #158962
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Custom field translation with Falang
I found it. It needed to translate the title not the value from Hikashop custom fields.
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds