- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 2
Option for removing Quantity status from cart
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #158960
by rodopemu
Option for removing Quantity status from cart was created by rodopemu
How can I remove the Quantity status from the cart/Checkout? IE stock/warehouse stock status
Also, I have other problems with the carts page. The view carts page does not have a continue shopping button nor does it have a checkout button. Lastly, the back button does not lead anywhere, it just goes to a link to the same page with # appended. I would like to add both a checkout and continue shopping button and/or change the back button to the continue shopping button, do I need to edit a view for the cart page?
Thanks.
Also, I have other problems with the carts page. The view carts page does not have a continue shopping button nor does it have a checkout button. Lastly, the back button does not lead anywhere, it just goes to a link to the same page with # appended. I would like to add both a checkout and continue shopping button and/or change the back button to the continue shopping button, do I need to edit a view for the cart page?
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by rodopemu. Reason: Please move to checkout section
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #158979
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Option for removing Quantity status from cart
Hello,
For checkout button through your cart module, you'll just have to use the "Show proceed button in the car" option of your cart module.
For the quantity status, I think that using some CSS code will be enough to hide it.How can I remove the Quantity status from the cart/Checkout?
Regarding your continue shopping button you'll just have to set an URL through the "Continue shopping button's URL" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".The view carts page does not have a continue shopping button nor does it have a checkout button
For checkout button through your cart module, you'll just have to use the "Show proceed button in the car" option of your cart module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds