- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
child images on products listing
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159439
by Vero
child images on products listing was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it possible to get on products listing page something like this: (small (child) images of the same product, but other colors(characteristics)
Thanks, Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it possible to get on products listing page something like this: (small (child) images of the same product, but other colors(characteristics)
Thanks, Vero
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159459
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic child images on products listing
Hi,
Anything is possible if you code it.
But this is more complex than two lines of code.
You need to first load the images from the database with a MySQL query for each product, and then use the display options of the image helper to handle that. And if you want the main image so switch dynamincally like on the product page, it requires also javascript code to be added to your HTML.
It will require that a developer do that for you if you're not a developer.
All that code can be added in the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Anything is possible if you code it.
But this is more complex than two lines of code.
You need to first load the images from the database with a MySQL query for each product, and then use the display options of the image helper to handle that. And if you want the main image so switch dynamincally like on the product page, it requires also javascript code to be added to your HTML.
It will require that a developer do that for you if you're not a developer.
All that code can be added in the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159567
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic child images on products listing
Thanks for answer.
Yes, I understand. Of course, I can always ask for help developers, but I want to learn for myself, I find it interesting and want to know how it works and why. I think the code already exists, because it works on product page. Just it have to be placed in the right place.
A customer is now spoiled, he wants to see on a product listing page all variations offered, so I think it is wise to encrypt such function on overview pages. All big webshops have it.
I tried to add the code from "show_block_img" to "listing_img_title" but it no works. Can you do it for me? How much it will cost?
Thanks for help, Vero
Yes, I understand. Of course, I can always ask for help developers, but I want to learn for myself, I find it interesting and want to know how it works and why. I think the code already exists, because it works on product page. Just it have to be placed in the right place.
A customer is now spoiled, he wants to see on a product listing page all variations offered, so I think it is wise to encrypt such function on overview pages. All big webshops have it.
I tried to add the code from "show_block_img" to "listing_img_title" but it no works. Can you do it for me? How much it will cost?
Thanks for help, Vero
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #159611
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic child images on products listing
Hello Vero,
If this implementation is really urgent for you, please use the " contact us " form for a quote. You can also use the section " commercial jobs " in this forum in order to be contact by external developers.
I tried to add the code from "show_block_img" to "listing_img_title" but it no works. Can you do it for me? How much it will cost?
If this implementation is really urgent for you, please use the " contact us " form for a quote. You can also use the section " commercial jobs " in this forum in order to be contact by external developers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds