- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop & Joomla registration popup
- steflosco36
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159760
by steflosco36
Hikashop & Joomla registration popup was created by steflosco36
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
wiccazone.com
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have searched the forum but can't seem to find the answer I need.
I purchased a template from RN shop a few weeks ago, because it is meant to be compatible with Hikashop.
All seems to be ok - other than I can't seem to get the hikashop registration to integrate with the joomla registration. I have hidden the joomla "create and account", with css, but when I create a hikashop registration form - it just adds to my main menu.
Can anyone advise on how to only have a hikashop registration form and still retain the "forgot password and username links" in the same place?
Thanks in advance for any help
Stef
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have searched the forum but can't seem to find the answer I need.
I purchased a template from RN shop a few weeks ago, because it is meant to be compatible with Hikashop.
All seems to be ok - other than I can't seem to get the hikashop registration to integrate with the joomla registration. I have hidden the joomla "create and account", with css, but when I create a hikashop registration form - it just adds to my main menu.
Can anyone advise on how to only have a hikashop registration form and still retain the "forgot password and username links" in the same place?
Thanks in advance for any help
Stef
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by steflosco36.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- steflosco36
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #159776
by steflosco36
Replied by steflosco36 on topic Hikashop & Joomla registration popup
Forget this post please - I managed to make the "create account" re-direct to hikashop registration form instead of joomla...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds