- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
No payment methods found error on Akeeba only
12 years 3 months ago #159813
by krossi
No payment methods found error on Akeeba only was created by krossi
I am switching our site from the nightmare Joomshopping to HikaShop so I can enable the recurring billing through Akeeba. When testing, everything works great when I just order a regular product from HikaShop. However, when I order one of my recurring products tied through Akeeba, I get the "No payment methods found" error. Can someone help me who has gotten this to work?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.neverhungover.com/ns/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Akeeba Subscriptions: 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 35.0.1916.114
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
-- Akeeba Subscriptions Payment - Paypal: Enabled
-- Akeeba Subscriptions - HikaShop Integration: enabled
-- HikaShop Paypal payment plugin: enabled
-- HikaShop Authorize.net payment plugin: enabled
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.neverhungover.com/ns/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Akeeba Subscriptions: 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 35.0.1916.114
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
-- Akeeba Subscriptions Payment - Paypal: Enabled
-- Akeeba Subscriptions - HikaShop Integration: enabled
-- HikaShop Paypal payment plugin: enabled
-- HikaShop Authorize.net payment plugin: enabled
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159834
by krossi
Replied by krossi on topic No payment methods found error on Akeeba only
OK I'm one step further. The "No payment methods found" message is now gone and this is what was missing...
Although I had the "Hikashop Paypal Recurring Payment Plugin" installed and enabled, I had to go into Hikashop and create a specific payment method for that exact plugin. I was under the impression that it worked with the HikaShop Paypal plugin, but it needed it's one method.
Now, on to my next problem... "Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription."
Although I had the "Hikashop Paypal Recurring Payment Plugin" installed and enabled, I had to go into Hikashop and create a specific payment method for that exact plugin. I was under the impression that it worked with the HikaShop Paypal plugin, but it needed it's one method.
Now, on to my next problem... "Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159846
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No payment methods found error on Akeeba only
Hi,
Indeed a specific API which manage the recurring payments is needed, currently the one proposed is "Paypal Recurring".
For the A3, P3, and T3 error, could you give us more informations about your version, which recurring plugin are you using, the first one or the second one ? What is the version of Akeeba subscriptions ? 4.x.x or 3.x.x ?
For testing purpose, if you use 4.x.x version, thanks to try with the 3.x.x one.
Indeed a specific API which manage the recurring payments is needed, currently the one proposed is "Paypal Recurring".
For the A3, P3, and T3 error, could you give us more informations about your version, which recurring plugin are you using, the first one or the second one ? What is the version of Akeeba subscriptions ? 4.x.x or 3.x.x ?
For testing purpose, if you use 4.x.x version, thanks to try with the 3.x.x one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160623
by krossi
Replied by krossi on topic No payment methods found error on Akeeba only
I figured this out, but it kind of took the long way. For some reason, using the Joomla back end would not save the duration of Akeeba. I had to go into PHPmyadmin and manually save it that way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds