- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
"Add to cart" button code
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #160074
by info@vesica.org
"Add to cart" button code was created by info@vesica.org
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to use icon fonts for the "Add to cart" button, but since the button is an input it can't support the before statement and because of this I need to wrap the input in spans or a div tag. Now I use a svg icon but I prefer to use icon fonts.
Could you please tell me where I can find the code for the "Add to cart" button code(file or files)? I want to wrap the code(input) in span or div tags for all HikaShop pages that display's the button.
thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to use icon fonts for the "Add to cart" button, but since the button is an input it can't support the before statement and because of this I need to wrap the input in spans or a div tag. Now I use a svg icon but I prefer to use icon fonts.
Could you please tell me where I can find the code for the "Add to cart" button code(file or files)? I want to wrap the code(input) in span or div tags for all HikaShop pages that display's the button.
thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by info@vesica.org.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160077
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Add to cart" button code
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / show_quantity" via the menu Display > Views and add the <span> tags around the <?php echo $html; ?> code.
You can edit the view "product / show_quantity" via the menu Display > Views and add the <span> tags around the <?php echo $html; ?> code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161524
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic "Add to cart" button code
Hi Xavier,
thanks for your help.
This works fine for the product page but not for category listings and products listing pages. Could you please tell me where can I find "add to cart" code for category listings and product listings pages.
thanks!
thanks for your help.
This works fine for the product page but not for category listings and products listing pages. Could you please tell me where can I find "add to cart" code for category listings and product listings pages.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #161537
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "Add to cart" button code
Hello,
You'll have 2 solutions :
1. Set the "Quantity field on 'Add to cart' button" option through your product listing content menu/module to YES
2. Directly edit the "Quantity" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template.
You'll have 2 solutions :
1. Set the "Quantity field on 'Add to cart' button" option through your product listing content menu/module to YES
2. Directly edit the "Quantity" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #162608
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic "Add to cart" button code
Hi,
solution number 1 works, but is time consuming since I need to set it for every menu item in part. Is there a quicker way to enable "Quantity field" on 'Add to cart' button" on all content menus with one click, like a general setting or something?
thanks!
solution number 1 works, but is time consuming since I need to set it for every menu item in part. Is there a quicker way to enable "Quantity field" on 'Add to cart' button" on all content menus with one click, like a general setting or something?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162622
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Add to cart" button code
Hi,
Unfortunately this option don't have the "inherit" option, so require to be edited in each menus.
I add on our todo list to make it inherited.
Unfortunately this option don't have the "inherit" option, so require to be edited in each menus.
I add on our todo list to make it inherited.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds