- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
No shipping method is shown during checkout
12 years 3 months ago #160089
by Rokell
No shipping method is shown during checkout was created by Rokell
Hi,
I read some threads about this problem, but it looks like there is no fix for all...
Anyway, I'm not getting any shipping methods in the frontend. There are two methods, but they won't show and the checkout prozess stucks. I'm sure I had shipping before, because I did some test purchases.
Here is a link to my website:
5-elemente.org/33/de/shop.html
Thanks
Roger
I read some threads about this problem, but it looks like there is no fix for all...
Anyway, I'm not getting any shipping methods in the frontend. There are two methods, but they won't show and the checkout prozess stucks. I'm sure I had shipping before, because I did some test purchases.
Here is a link to my website:
5-elemente.org/33/de/shop.html
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #160091
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No shipping method is shown during checkout
Hi Roger,
Following each step of the shipping section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Following each step of the shipping section of the FAQ will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160376
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic No shipping method is shown during checkout
I did, but there is no solution in the FAQs for my problem. After reading a lot of threads and trying out things, I eventually found the solution in the HikaMarket settings. You have to switch on 'Shipping per Vendor' in the 'Payments and Shipping' settings.
I hope that will safe some time for everybody who ran into the same problem. It could be a good idea to mention this in the FAQ list as well...
Thanks
Roger
I hope that will safe some time for everybody who ran into the same problem. It could be a good idea to mention this in the FAQ list as well...
Thanks
Roger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds