PayPal Advanced Documentation
12 years 3 months ago #160136
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
PayPal Advanced Documentation was created by simo90
I'm installing the Paypal Advanced payment method, but did not see any documentation for it. Do you have any to share at this point? I had a few questions like:
1. Under "Generic configuration", what is "Price" and "Percentage"? I'm selling products of different prices so what am I suppose to put in price? I'm assuming the price that shows up for them to pay depends on what is in their shopping cart...so what is this "Price" and "Percentage"?
2. For "Type: Height: and Width:", I'm assuming I don't change that? Is that set by paypal? When and why would I change that?
3. I currently use the regular Paypal payment method along with payment by check. So, if I start using the Paypal Advanced, do I just disable the regular Paypal payment method and enable PayPal Advanced?
4. Is there anything else I need to know but don't know to ask?
1. Under "Generic configuration", what is "Price" and "Percentage"? I'm selling products of different prices so what am I suppose to put in price? I'm assuming the price that shows up for them to pay depends on what is in their shopping cart...so what is this "Price" and "Percentage"?
2. For "Type: Height: and Width:", I'm assuming I don't change that? Is that set by paypal? When and why would I change that?
3. I currently use the regular Paypal payment method along with payment by check. So, if I start using the Paypal Advanced, do I just disable the regular Paypal payment method and enable PayPal Advanced?
4. Is there anything else I need to know but don't know to ask?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160146
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic PayPal Advanced Documentation
Hi,
1. The generic configuration is the generic configuration. It means that it is the same for every payment plugin.
2. You can change the size of the iframe if you want to and let the default value if you don't want to customize it.
3. You can use several payment plugin in the same time if you want. It is really as you wish.
If you want to keep the classical paypal plugin, keep it. It will work.
4. No
Regards,
1. The generic configuration is the generic configuration. It means that it is the same for every payment plugin.
2. You can change the size of the iframe if you want to and let the default value if you don't want to customize it.
3. You can use several payment plugin in the same time if you want. It is really as you wish.
If you want to keep the classical paypal plugin, keep it. It will work.
4. No
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160207
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic PayPal Advanced Documentation
Thank you...and do you have any documentation in case I get stuck this week when I integrate this into my website?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160232
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic PayPal Advanced Documentation
Hi,
We do not have any documentation for the paypal advance plugin. We didn't have the time to write it, yet.
We have documentation for other payment plugin, like the "paypal classical" one.
Regards,
We do not have any documentation for the paypal advance plugin. We didn't have the time to write it, yet.
We have documentation for other payment plugin, like the "paypal classical" one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160859
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic PayPal Advanced Documentation
In the plugin it says to
In Paypal manager it has a field for
Enter Silent Post URL:
I'm not sure what to put there.
Thanks
Make sure that the "Use Silent Post" field is set to "Yes" in your PayPal manager account.
In Paypal manager it has a field for
Enter Silent Post URL:
I'm not sure what to put there.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Advanced Documentation
The silent post URL should be left empty as HikaShop is sending it to PayPal each time automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds